Introduction to Cellular Therapy
“The regenerative medicine revolution is upon us. Like iron and steel to the industrial revolution, like microchip to the tech revolution, optimized cellular therapy will be the driving force of this next revolution.”
-Cade Hildreth Among one of the pathbreaking discoveries of medical science over a decade is the use of optimized cellular therapy, proving further that within your body lies the power to heal itself. In association with CelluGen Laboratory, we aim to treat medical disorders with limited treatment options with the help of optimized cellular therapy or what we know as PROC (Protein Rich Optimised Cells).
What is Regenerative Cell Therapy?
Regenerative Cell Therapy referred as PROC is an autologous Protein Rich Plasma. Optimised at CelluGen Laboratory this is an innovative and promising approach with 5 to 7 times enriched platelet concentration, fibrin and growth factors for maximum benefits.
CelluGen Laboratory is recognized and licensed by the Government of India for Research Activities & Cod Blood Banking. CelluGen ISO Certified Laboratory is compliant with Good Manufacturing practice, Good Laboratory Practice and Good Clinical Practice cGMP, cGTP and cGLP. Accompanying Certificate of Analyses for partners, assuring the product is tested for its safety and efficacy.
What does Regenerative Cell Therapy include?
PROC comprises of:
- 94% of Platelets
- >5% of Red Blood Cells
- >1% of White Blood Cells
- PROC is a concentration of 7 fundamental protein growth factors that are secreted by the Platelets.
- These growth factors help in regeneration and promoting of signaling molecules, such as Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF), Transforming Growth Factor group (TGF), Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF), Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF), Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF) and others.
- PROC also includes 3 proteins famous for cell adhesion like Fibrin, Fibronectin and Vitronectin.
- PROC contains small molecules we know as Cytokines, a category of small proteins that are important in cell signaling, cell division and cell migration.
- PROC contains Chemokines, signaling proteins with ability to induce directed chemotaxis in responsive cells.
- PROC contains Growth Factors with subset of cytokines refer to the diffusible signaling proteins that stimulate cell growth, differentiation, survival, inflammation and tissue repair.
- Also, Optimized Cells in form of mononuclear cells enriched with progenitor cells.
The Conditions we can treat at Metabalance Healthcare with Regenerative Cell Therapy
PROC for Orthopedic Conditions
- PROC is a low-pain, low-risk procedure that uses Optimized cellular therapy to stimulate growth in the injured tissues.
- A very effective treatment for Pain Management, PROC if started at an early stage can help one avoid knee replacement at the later stages of Osteo-arthritis.
- We can treat conditions including steo-Arthritis, Arthritis, Sports Injuries like Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow, Trigger Finger, Acute and Chronic Muscle Strain.
Elixcell PRP Forte for Aesthetics
- Elixcell PRP Forte helps slow down the ageing process and stimulates rejuvenation of the cells. Fibroblast proliferation, Stem cell proliferation and differentiation, Neocollagenesis, Extra Cellular Matrix formation and Angiogenesis.
- We treat skin related conditions for ageing signs, baggy and puffy skin, Acne Marks and Vitiligo (A condition where your skin loses color in blotches).
Elixcell PRP Forte for Hair
- Elixcell PRP Forte is a non-surgical therapy to regrow and thicken existing hair follicles.
- For Hair Related issues like Thinning and Loss of hair, Alopecia (where, your hair falls out in round patches)..
How is Elixcell PRP Forte different from PROC?
|Elixcell PRP Forte||PROC|
|Stands for||Platelet Rich Plasma||Protein Rich Optimized Cells|
|What is Elixcell PRP Forte and PROC?||Elixcell PRP Forte is created separating platelets through a technique of spinning the blood in a centrifuge.||PROC is optimized in a certified laboratory as per government and medical regulations with minimal manipulation in the platelets.|
|What do they contain?||-PDGF|
-Transformation Growth Facto Beta (TGF_b)
-Transforming growth factor beta
-Fibroblast growth factor
-Insulin-like growth factor 1
-Insulin-like growth factor 2
-Vascular endothelial growth factor
-Epidermal growth factor
-Keratinocyte growth factor
-Connective tissue growth factor
|What conditions do they treat?||Elixcell PRP Forte is used for Skin and Hair Conditions like-|
-Thinning of Hair
-Loss of Hair
-Signs of Ageing
|PROC is used for Joint Pain like- |
-Osteoarthritis Knee (up to grade 3)
What is unique about Metabalance’s Regenerative Cell Therapy Program?
Eliminating of toxins and detoxification of blood before starting your therapy helps you get optimum results out of PROC since the platelets we choose to optimize will be in their purest form. Preparing for your PROC at Metabalance, includes-
- Oligoscan – To check your body’s metal toxicity
- Ozone Bath – Ozone Bath – To detoxify your complete body.
- Coffee Enema – To clean your colon.
- Lymph Node Detox – To remove excess fluids and toxins.
- Magnesium Sulphate Detox – To get rid of excess water in intestines.
The PROC, we at Metabalance use to treat our patients with-
- Is Separated with an Imported Equipment.
- Have greater than 6.2 pH value aiding higher platelet aggregation and recovery.
- Have Low RBC Count ensuring high purity.
- Have Low Leukocytes Count helping in optimal efficacy.